Get a Life Trophy - Easy Method/other shenanigans

Afro_Gear

On 2018-11-16 at 3:46 PM, Afro_Gear said:

Hey guys, I discovered a new way (as far as I can tell) to get the Vita Slim to idle in create mode for the 24 hr trophy. I poured a little pool of water on the screen while it is laying flat. I have a glass screen protector on my unit. I assume the default Vita screen is safe to do this on too but do at your own risk. The water fools the lasso into thinking it is being touched as you can see in this video that I made. Good luck! 

So you’re saying that just putting a rubber band around my sticks doesn’t work? That explains why after 3 nights I haven’t gotten it...

29 minutes ago, Zookie25 said:

So you’re saying that just putting a rubber band around my sticks doesn’t work? That explains why after 3 nights I haven’t gotten it...

Correct. You have to be interacting with the pop-it. I recommend my method or tap the screen for 24 hrs while watching TV. 

40 minutes ago, Zookie25 said:

10 minutes ago, Afro_Gear said:

Correct. You have to be interacting with the pop-it. I recommend my method or tap the screen for 24 hrs while watching TV. 

OR you can plug the charging cable into the Vita so that it's charging, then make part of the cord touch the Vita screen. It'll register as being touched. Now your Vita will not run out of charge and you can let it sit for as long as you want.

I'd insert some other absurd Vita scenario pictures here, but I'm going to maintain my off-topic posting streak.

19 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

OR you can plug the charging cable into the Vita so that it's charging, then make part of the cord touch the Vita screen. It'll register as being touched. Now your Vita will not run out of charge and you can let it sit for as long as you want.

I'd insert some other absurd Vita scenario pictures here, but I'm going to maintain my off-topic posting streak.

Davi, I couldn't get this to work on the slim. Seemed to only work on the OLED. I could be wrong but it didn't work for me. 

Here is a step by step guide on the method I used to get the trophy:

Step 1:  Go to your fridge. 

Step 2: Get out a cold Hot Dog.

Step 3: Place cold Hot Dog on Vita. 

Step 4: Wait 24 hours.

Step 5: Get trophy. 

Step 6: Throw away cold Hot Dog because now it smells bad. RIP Hot Dog.

This worked for me fine on the OLED Vita. I'd assume it would work fine on the other as well.