The Ability to Make Lists

TheBlaskar

Should PSN Profiles give us the ability to make lists? I've been trying to find a great site for game fandom for a long time, and while this is the closest I've found, it still doesn't offer one thing that the best movie or book sites offer: the ability to make custom lists and organize them in any way. Letterboxd is great for movies, Goodreads is great for books, and PSNProfiles is great for games but it lacks that one key customizable feature that would really make this THE game site. 

Honestly, I'd settle for one list like "Next to Play" and you can put 5-10 games on it and have that be the only list feature. I find myself making spreadsheets in Excel featuring data from mostly this site but having all of that data already here would be amazing and would save me a lot of work every time I make a wishlist.

I don't know, does this ever cross your minds?

Are you thinking of a separate page where you can add games you have in your backlog but not yet installed. On this list you could then move those games around to give you an order of which games you want to play next and once you install that game it disappears from your backlog page?

It's been suggested before and although I like the idea I'm not sure how much it would be used as it would require maintenance from the user and therefore only appeal to a small audience.