Dependency achievable again!

RNumbers

On 18/11/2018 at 3:40 PM, RNumbers said:

Thanks to this:

I earned the trophy earlier today. :)

Thankyou, I can confirm this as well!

Since I knew about the glitch I didn't even start the game until now, so here's what I did.

I setup the proxy, took awhile because i had to set the IP and port manually, but when my PS4 finally connected to it, I managed to download the v1.0 of the game! To avoid any issues, I disabled the proxy and then played the game offline (PS4 disconnected from network access).

So, I started a new game, advanced toggling between 3 save slots because of the glitches until I unlocked the Wisp Dust.

Spoiler

Found my first Wisp Dust in some caves in the Phoenix desert, south-west from the second dungeon. After this I returned to Baba Yaga and sold it to her, she gave me a price of 3,700 souls, so I had to grind lots to buy a total of 10. Got all the souls I needed after defeating the second boss of the game.

When I got all 10 Wisp Dusts, I kept using them and got the trophy to pop!

After I got the trophy, I decided to exit the game, setup the PS4 for internet access to sync the trophy and download the 1.02 patch of the game. After installing the patch and loading the game again I confirm I can still use my saves from 1.00 and continue playing where I left off.

Since the devs aren't patching this game anymore, I think it would be a good idea to add this information to the trophy guide.