Do the update songs affect trophies?

MattPieti

I got the game from Limited Run Games and it doesn't seem to update, so I can't verify this with the version I have, unless I'm missing something. But I'm wondering, for people who have the downloadable version, how do the songs added in the free update affect trophies like Played Everything! and Heart-Sync?

Edited by MattPieti

The trophies should not be affected :) The only new song that is actually added from the base is Platina and that song is only playable after you have actually platinumed the game as in some other language that is what Platina stands for is platinum. I am talking about the ps4 version which should be the same as the vita and so forth. I liked this game, but I believe they have fully given up on the consolve version of it

i think only the switch has got that 11 song update as of right now

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DisturbedIsMe said:

The trophies should not be affected :) The only new song that is actually added from the base is Platina and that song is only playable after you have actually platinumed the game as in some other language that is what Platina stands for is platinum. I am talking about the ps4 version which should be the same as the vita and so forth. I liked this game, but I believe they have fully given up on the consolve version of it

What about the v1.1.1 update in August? Did it never come to PS4/Vita?

1 minute ago, DisturbedIsMe said:

yeah thats the 11 update song im thinking of. It came to the Nintendo Switch but not ps4/vita yet.

Ok, thanks. I got a reply on another forum about the Hong Kong version of the game, but I'm also glad to hear I'm not missing out by getting the physical English version instead of digital. Thanks!

Just now, MattPieti said:

Ok, thanks. I got a reply on another forum about the Hong Kong version of the game, but I'm also glad to hear I'm not missing out by getting the physical English version instead of digital. Thanks!

Wish I could help out more cause I like new info on the game, but since this game doesn't get that much attention anymore good info is hard to come by

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/22/2018 at 11:40 PM, DisturbedIsMe said:

Wish I could help out more cause I like new info on the game, but since this game doesn't get that much attention anymore good info is hard to come by

Good news. The update is supposed to be coming to the English version soon with extra songs as an apology for the wait.