The Road Less Traveled

Piw3001

Does anyone know the exact requirements for this trophy? I followed a guide, bombed a hole in the wall, took the right ladder during the final escape, swam from airlock to airlock and ended up in front of a closed portal, stating it wasn't opened yet. So how do I open it?

I didn't started with the second part of the game so far, but I've read that there are some artifacts, which will create a second gate. So do I have to finish the second part first, to be able to unlock the portal in the story mode?

If you didn't download the DLC,then you will just get it by clearing part 2. I'm not sure if you can go straight into part 2, but I will recommend playing part 1 anyway because part 2 is a little difficult as it goes straight into battles while part 1 takes its time to get you ready.

The artifacts in part 2 are collectibles to be able to finish part 2. You have 3 areas where you can find 3 artifacts on each, which is once per area played, so you got to play each area times. The artifacts are really easy to find. You just have to explore the whole area which is small. There is only one exit in each area which you will know where it is because is guarded by a lot of enemies and a boss (just a regular enemy with a lot of health represented by an HP bar).

Hope this helps.

• 4 months later...