How do you stop the train?

Semele_Siuan

I'm in the third act and I have to stop the train at a certain part of the track. The trouble is I can stop it or make it go backwards or anything. I was hoping someone knew how to deal with the issue as I don't want to start the whole act from the beginning and have to endure the shopping cart puzzle again. It was way more challenging for me then it should have been. Has anyone encountered this problem before?

• Like 1

I'm pressing R1 and its not responding to me no matter what I do. L1 just keeps opening the umbrella or whatever is in my hand at the time. Thanks for the response though.

Edit: Just tried something else after posting this and now feel completely stupid. I held down L1 while looking at the lever and got the train to stop by pressing the moving L3 stick. *Crawls under rock and dies from embarrassment*

Edited by Semele_Siuan
Found solution
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 12/8/2018 at 3:29 PM, Semele_Siuan said:

I'm pressing R1 and its not responding to me no matter what I do. L1 just keeps opening the umbrella or whatever is in my hand at the time. Thanks for the response though.

Edit: Just tried something else after posting this and now feel completely stupid. I held down L1 while looking at the lever and got the train to stop by pressing the moving L3 stick. *Crawls under rock and dies from embarrassment*

Thank you so much!!!! I was so lost on how to do it!