Onrush trophies not showing up on the site.

JzeeBee

For some reason, non of my Onrush trophies are showing up on my PSNProfiles profile. I've synchronized my trophies to PSN as well as updated my profile and I can see the trophies on the PS app as well as my PS3.

I've gotten trophies from a different game today (SteinsGate) and they, unlike the Onrush trophies, showed up.

Please help.

Well, I didn't hide them. Last time I messed with the 'hide games' option was at least half a year ago, and I got Onrush this month on PS Plus.

Didn't mess with any other settings either, recently.

Edit: actually, I checked my profile on here and it says I have 60 hidden trophies. I definitely have less than 60 trophies in Onrush, so some other games are hidden, I guess. I'll try to unhide them and will update later. Thanks, Mango.

Edited by JzeeBee
  • Like 1

Well, I fixed the Onrush trophies. Thanks again, mango. Still have a problem though; the site says I have 44 hidden trophies. Went over my trophy list, made some other games visible and I'm gonna update my profile again when I can. Hopefully the other 44 trophies show up.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, JzeeBee said:

Hey @BlindMango, I need your help again. The same problem is happening with Brawlhalla. I have unhid it, synchronized trophies to PSN and updated my profile but it doesn't work... Can you please help again?

Hey again, it looks like they're showing up now? What may have happened is you had to earn a new trophy in any game (Like you did in Wildlands) before the list showed up here :P