Having come back from MOH: Frontline HD...

Clavietka

Ok, so I got the platinum for that although how hard that was. I've also 100%ed Deadstorm Pirates, but overall, I don't have good reflexes and I am not a superb player. Specially when it comes down to fighting games.

Apart from a game with glitched trophies (Pinballistik) and SF IV for its difficulty, all other games in my list I've already/am going to get 100%/platinum. I've come to terms with my 51% Pinballistik trophy list, but SF IV has always felt like an impossible feat.

My question is: is it possible for me to platinum this (vanilla)? How hard are the challenges really? A few months back I've managed to finish all Ryu's normal trials. Sometimes I feel that getting all gold medals and finishing survival/time attack will be harder. I only got to level 10 in normal time attack. I was trying to imagine myself having this platinum as my 100th.

• 1 month later...

First off, sorry for the late response.

1. You can plat vanilla, yes.
  2. The challenges vary. The trials are easier and harder in comparison to SSFIV. For example: Ryu, Ken, Sagat, Akuma, and Rufus are easier to finish in vanilla. Meanwhile, Gen, Seth, Bison, Fei Long, and Blanka are difficult. Then, you have Cammy, El Fuerte, Zangief, Chun-li, and Rose which are about the same.
  3. Rose, Dhalsim, E.Honda, Sagat, Rufus, Ryu, and Akuma are some of the most easiest to do. Can even be done in a row. Try these, if youre struggling. 
  4. The time attack and survivor are annoying but not too difficult. The gold medals are too much, imho.

Im currently trying to compile a playlist on the trials as well as survivor/time attack in my free time. im not sure if I gave you the answers you were looking for but, I hoped the information is of use. If you havent played a fighting game, it will seem daunting at first. Thankfully, the game has normal trials which does introduce some useful basic knowledge of the characters. The hard trials unlike in SSFIV are actually more realistic. If youve already finished the game, ignore this lol. Hopefully, it will be of use to someone else.