紅色天井艶妖綺譚 二藍 Trophy guide

• 3 months later...
On 15.12.2018 at 5:19 PM, maxijodi said:

Your guides for those visual novels are amazing, it's sad those games cost a lot and i have to wait for discounts, but i just want to say thank you.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I just started this, I'm using your guide, but even with your settings skip scene is pretty damn slow. took me an hour for the first route to get the first 2 trophies. I am supposed to just be spamming "O" button on the skip scene option right? I'm just super confused how some people are getting plat in under 20 minutes, meanwhile even with scene skip I can't do a single route that fast. 

21 hours ago, DLJUK said:

I just started this, I'm using your guide, but even with your settings skip scene is pretty damn slow. took me an hour for the first route to get the first 2 trophies. I am supposed to just be spamming "O" button on the skip scene option right? I'm just super confused how some people are getting plat in under 20 minutes, meanwhile even with scene skip I can't do a single route that fast. 

seems you didn't save the estimated changed options and play with standard options

Edited by maxijodi

6 hours ago, maxijodi said:

seems you didn't save the estimated changed options and play with standard options

Yup this is exactly what happened, I wasn't pressing O on the changed settings, I noticed it after the first route. most VNs I've done didn't require that...so it just slipped past me. Thanks

On 6.9.2019 at 1:34 AM, DLJUK said:

Yup this is exactly what happened, I wasn't pressing O on the changed settings, I noticed it after the first route. most VNs I've done didn't require that...so it just slipped past me. Thanks

every time you change options in a visual novel and head out: go in again and check ;)

On 07/09/2019 at 3:19 PM, maxijodi said:

every time you change options in a visual novel and head out: go in again and check ;)

Will be doing so in the future lol, definitely a lesson learnt the hard way. Thankfully I only did the first route that way and not the whole thing lol.