Info on trophies

Arcesius

Hi guys, 

I downloaded this game when it came out after having played Hyper Light Drifter, and it has been on my backlog since then. Somehow this game doesn't seem to be very popular, and there is almost no information available regarding trophies and achievements on console (or steam, for that matter..). 

It looks like some of the trophies are unobtainable, and the equivalent achievements remain unobtained on X-Box as well. Are they really unobtainable, or does simply nobody care about this game? I'm having a really hard time finding any kind of information.. 

Thanks!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well, lemme quote tinyBuild: It is a "Hardcore Neon Slasher RPG Roguelike". It's clear now, ain't it? ?

But seriously I dunno what they mean with roguelike, cause it's not. I think they refer to the dungeons, but I dunno what that's supposed to mean, since it's my understanding that they are not procedually generated (they said themselves that they explored that option but it didn't work so well). 

It's a pixel-art action game with some RPG-like progression system. It reminds me a lot of "Hyper Light Drifter", which I really liked a lot, so I'm definitely interested in this one.. 

But it's just waiting on my console. Glitched trophies would suck, so I hope the developers get back to me ?

• Like 1

Well, I heard back from tinyBuild. They couldn't confirm if the trophies are bugged, but would be happy to help if I run into any problems with unlocking trophies. Problem is, as @LoneStar1983 you mention, the descripitions don't really help much here ?

In any case, there is someone close to achieving the plat on the NA version, and he was the first achiever for some trophies.

I cannot message him though, since he doesn't accept messages. 

I think I might just try this out for myself. Though I have to admit it would really suck if this game would turn out to be an unobtainable plat on my profile ?