Golden Chests Glitch

Im trying to go for the Tax Collector trophy on the first playthrough. However on the first map (Lyria), If i go the exit, the stats screen said that i only have 9/10  of the golden chests, yet i have opended all 10 chests in the area. What should i do to ensure that the trophy will pop at the end of the campaign? Should i replay the chapter? Move on and hope it will pop? Or if i complete the campaign, can ibjust go back to the first chapter, get all chests, and hope the trophy will pop then? Or does this mean i would have to replay the entire campaign again once im finished?

How i make sure the fist map i get 10/10 chest is NOT to open any golden chest before the tutorial tell you to make camp. Because i think the one not register is the first one which you can open before you meet the person who tell you how many chest is open.
As for if you can get the trophy by coming back after finnish the game once, i see people tell you can do it but i cannot say for sure it work.

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem, but at Mahakam... I opened the third chest on the map, but the tracker said 2/8 while on the minimap I had 3 greyed out chest icons. I immediately reloaded the game but unfortunately the game autosaves every time you open a chest, so I’m stuck on that one not being recognized in the tracker. I even received the chest’s reward (Keltullis card) in Gwent. I proceeded with the game and now I’m stuck at 7/8 in the end of the Mahakam map.

Any ideas how to handle this issue? I wanted to have a clear run on my first attempt without a guide, so wasted a lot of times finding all the chests so far, and it’s so bad that this glitch spoiled it. Please tell me that I don’t need to make a full run again just for this stupid chest...

1 hour ago, Cortez71 said:

I have the same problem, but at Mahakam... I opened the third chest on the map, but the tracker said 2/8 while on the minimap I had 3 greyed out chest icons. I immediately reloaded the game but unfortunately the game autosaves every time you open a chest, so I’m stuck on that one not being recognized in the tracker. I even received the chest’s reward (Keltullis card) in Gwent. I proceeded with the game and now I’m stuck at 7/8 in the end of the Mahakam map.

Any ideas how to handle this issue? I wanted to have a clear run on my first attempt without a guide, so wasted a lot of times finding all the chests so far, and it’s so bad that this glitch spoiled it. Please tell me that I don’t need to make a full run again just for this stupid chest...

You could try loading your save from the beginning of Mahakam. The game makes a save file in the beginnning of each area.

• Like 1

On 1/26/2019 at 7:29 PM, IDiivil said:

You could try loading your save from the beginning of Mahakam. The game makes a save file in the beginnning of each area.

I just did this, thanks for the tip. I reloaded the whole Mahakam segment, and did a speedrun of the map while skipping all the battles, and this time, the chest tracker had no issues. I'm just sad that my 6+ hours, proper progress was required to be scrapped. Anyway, I'm at the end of Rivia map, and already got the chest and weapon trophies, thanks.