How's the game and the trophies?

PvtVoid

• 5 years later...

This comes as a late reply but I may be able to give some insight on this.

First and foremost, the game is not good, if you are sensitive to motion sickness you will have a high chance to suffer from nausea while playing.

Sublevel Zero Redux lets you pilot a polygonal something in often tight environments with really sh***y controls and you will more often than not lose any sense of coordination while doing so.

Secondly: the trophy list is super buggy, if you are unlucky like I was you will complete the requirements for some trophies over and over again, but nothing will pop making the plat potentially unobtainable for some people.

Lastly, the game is quite grindy and very repetitive, you are looking at around 50+ hours. I was close to 60 after binging it for 4 days straight and 15 of those were only repeating the same stuff over and over again to finally trigger some of the buggy trophies to pop.

If you are looking for a fast rush of URs you will find a myriad of other games that are less frustrating and a lot more fun to play, it's just not worth the effort. Otherwise you have been warned :)

Edited by Fleks_Mhteam