Free Fall Trophy Glitched?

K1D_SP00KY

I’ve tried every scenario of “crushing” the ball between two blocks to create a free fall. Over 200 attempts across multiple save files and installs have got me scratching my head. I noticed that the Xbox achievement description states to crush the ball 20 times, but even if it was a typo for the trophy system; I have fulfilled that requirement, as well.

Only trophy holding me up from the platinum. Any input will be appreciated.

I think you may be on to something with the 'do it x amount of times' explanation.  I also did this several times without success, and then it just popped randomly one time.

It may also be tied to doing it in a specific location.  I don't remember the exact stage, but it popped for me in one of the stages 32 - 35, where a majority of the stage is a bunch of these short free fall sections.  

• 2 months later...

I finally came back to try completing this remaining trophy and no matter how many times I “crushed” the ball elsewhere; the trophy popped on near the end of level 34. I’m wondering if that is the only level with the trigger or maybe there is a counter adding up each slider as it’s own instance. Definitely proud of the platinum for sure.

Cheers!

Edited by K1D_SP00KY

• 1 year later...
On 12/26/2018 at 8:04 PM, MrBeens said:

I think you may be on to something with the 'do it x amount of times' explanation.  I also did this several times without success, and then it just popped randomly one time.

It may also be tied to doing it in a specific location.  I don't remember the exact stage, but it popped for me in one of the stages 32 - 35, where a majority of the stage is a bunch of these short free fall sections.  

On 3/16/2019 at 8:22 AM, K1D_SP00KY said:

I finally came back to try completing this remaining trophy and no matter how many times I “crushed” the ball elsewhere; the trophy popped on near the end of level 34. I’m wondering if that is the only level with the trigger or maybe there is a counter adding up each slider as it’s own instance. Definitely proud of the platinum for sure.

Cheers!

Just curiosity you guys played this with VR or without?

I bought it on Asian PSN, pretty cheap there. The controls are absolutely awful with a controller, my compliments to anyone who will be able to finish the game with one. Game is nice, good concept and nice puzzles, pity they did not thought of better controls or a different approach.