Adventurer trophy?

Cristian_Huelva_

On 30/12/2018 at 17:29, Cristian_Huelva_ said:

Eu tentei jogar os mapas de downloads, mas relata um erro, não sei por quê. Eu sou o único jogador com esse problema? Estou cansado de tentar de novo e de novo, por favor ajude1f625.png

I'm 20 days trying this trophy and nothing, it's not saving maps.
  I saw that other people got this trophy.
I thought the problem was game in digital media but it is not, so I bought a physical media even with current 1.04 the problem continues.

• 3 weeks later...

Have another player download the same maps as you. Then join that persons game and play all maps. I used a 2nd ps3 and sub account as my main account New_clear_horror could not even host a ranked or custom match. I read that players with 16 characters in their name have this problem. Whether it's true or not, doesn't matter, I couldn't host a room. It's worth a shot don't you think?

• 3 weeks later...

I helped someone out with this. The problem is indeed what NeW_CLeaR_HoRRoR mentioned. Players with 16 characters or more in their username will get an error for whatever reason. The solution is to have another player download the maps for you, join, and then rate them (just quit once you get in, no need to play). If you have two PS3s you can do this with a second account easy enough, if not you'll need to find someone else to do it for you. This definitely works though so don't think you can't get it.

Oh, I'd be careful also with the crashes. Those online crashes are what make people lose progress as for whatever reason the game does not save when you're in a room, you need to leave to have it saved. Also make sure to have the host leave last as the host leaving first can give you an online error. I'd not risk doing all the ratings in one go, do 3 and then back out to have it saved. Keep track of what you've rated of course.