eGEORGE_

Harvest Boom Bugged

8 posts in this topic

Harvest Boom for shooting 50 fruit is not working however the trophy for shooting 500 appears to be unlocking for some.

I put in a help ticket with the dev but havent heard a response. I'd avoid this game until some news on an update is released.

Someone said they contact with the devs and a patch will be released mid January. I hope so as I never got a reply back from them, 

Ha that would be cool if so. I contacted them on Facebook and got told to put in help tickets with the zendesk platform on the website.  That was 3 week ago.

Any news need 50 fruits and all weapon trophy or must buy all stuff for the weapons ?

I messaged Binary Mill about it and they said they have a patch in the certification process with Sony. That patch is supposed to include the Sandbox mode that is referenced in the trophy description.

For what it's worth, I looked at the trophy unlock rates earlier though and the 50 fruits and platinum trophies have ticked up to 0.1%...so maybe something has been fixed already. (Could be hackers I suppose)

Today (04/15/19) Harvest Boom popped for me once I started the up the game. I technically earned it months ago. Looks like the latest patch fixed it.

i have played all the levels yet, not sure if allied trophies are glitched/fixed/difficult as there the gold and plats are still at 0.00%