MY platinum video walkthrough on YT

hi everyone i would like to share with you all my playing sessions of VC4 aiming for the platinum 

be warned it contains spoilers as i'm fully showing the game 

i try to get upgrades as fast as i can and aim to get all aces as i go 

hope this can be of help as i put my heart into it and i really loved the game 

here is my YT playlist 

Edited by DEATHWISH1988REF

On 1/10/2019 at 0:56 PM, AlchemistWer said:

Nice! thanks for your effort! maybe you should create a walkthrough here and more poeple could know about this :)

thanks in my playthrough i hunted down all aces , got every DLC and all RnD + RNG related stuff 

i played it like there is no tomorrow 

i actually followed the guide in this site , tho i tried to it it my own way gameplay wise 

4 hours ago, DEATHWISH1988REF said:

thanks in my playthrough i hunted down all aces , got every DLC and all RnD + RNG related stuff 

i played it like there is no tomorrow 

i actually followed the guide in this site , tho i tried to it it my own way gameplay wise 

So you did something like the Valkyria chronicles walkthrough on gamefaq but with the Valkyria 4? nice! I have this game but I don't start it just yet, maybe after play Rorona-chan I will try to follow your walkthrough and let you know how the experience will be :) 

20 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

So you did something like the Valkyria chronicles walkthrough on gamefaq but with the Valkyria 4? nice! I have this game but I don't start it just yet, maybe after play Rorona-chan I will try to follow your walkthrough and let you know how the experience will be :) 

no i didn't do any faqs i meant showing my gameplay as i aimed for the PLAT , i might have made 5 major strategy mistakes on my part overall .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...