Realm Royale Trophy Thoughts

Sydoki

Another Hi-Rez creation with a surprisingly solid (and very easy) trophy list. Lot's of trophies will be obtained naturally and I love that you have to play with different "classes" for eliminations and victories.

...knowing Hi-Rez they will probably place you in a tutorial match(es) at first, so trophies like Decimation will be probably very easy to get.

I can really appreciate trophy images as well; all of them looking very crisp and well stylized (especially this shiny platinum chicken). Can't say the same for the trophy list image though...transparent background with logos in 2019 is a bit meh.

What are your thoughts? Are you exited to play a second battle royale game on PS4 with a plat? (We don't talk about Culling). 

Edited by Sydoki

10 hours ago, Sydoki said:

Another Hi-Rez creation with a surprisingly solid (and very easy) trophy list. Lot's of trophies will be obtained naturally and I love that you have to play with different "classes" for eliminations and victories.

...knowing Hi-Rez they will probably place you in a tutorial match(es) at first, so trophies like Decimation will be probably very easy to get.

I can really appreciate trophy images as well; all of them looking very crisp and well stylized (especially this shiny platinum chicken). Can't say the same for the trophy list image though...transparent background with logos in 2019 is a bit meh.

What are your thoughts? Are you exited to play a first battle royale game on PS4 with a plat? (We don't talk about Culling). 

Pretty sure PUBG has a platinum.