Difficulty

46 minutes ago, zXShermanXz said:

Can anyone confirm whether or not the difficulty stacks, or do you really have to finish the game on every difficulty? Also, how is ace difficulty unlocked? I only have the option for easy, normal, or hard. 

Every difficulty for what I read. As for Ace, my wild guess is that it unlocks after you finish the game on hard, as it usually was in the older episodes.

The last ace combat I know 6 and 5 had hard and expert to complete then ace difficulty would unlock. As for 7 there is easy normal and hard and when u finish hard ace difficulty will unlock and yeah to amass alot of Mrp bandai devs wants u to invest alot in single player so the difficulty trophies wont stack.

Edited by Proassassin931

33 minutes ago, Falken-N7 said:

No idea, haven't done that.

im halfway there so might aswell check that out. Il confirm when im done but i feel maybe have to play the campaign on hard. Even though have to finish the campaign on all 4 difficulties( EASY, NORMAL, HARD, ACE) for the Veteran trophy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Proassassin931 said:

im halfway there so might aswell check that out. Il confirm when im done but i feel maybe have to play the campaign on hard. Even though have to finish the campaign on all 4 difficulties( EASY, NORMAL, HARD, ACE) for the Veteran trophy.

Which is why I went straight for the story mode instead of free missions ;)