When is the "Point of No Return" in ACO?

XjaegerbombX

*** Spoiler Warning -- PLEASE DON'T READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THE GAME ***

I am worried. I have done sooo many side-quests & clearing ?'s that I went ahead of Story.

I have 6 of an item called "Miltos'' in my 'Sell' section & I read on the Ubisoft forum that it's related to another Sidequest. 

I also have 2 maps from Xenia before I even met her (Apollos Lyre & Pans Flute)

So what happened is this;

Yesterday, I cleared the Xenia stuff ("We're Not Thieves" & destroying Ships using a Black flag).

Then the Xenia Quests disappeared until after I completed Chapter 6 (the "Feather" Questline is available now).

Then I helped Barnabas' family who was sick by the cult & brainwashing athletes.

Then I went back to Korinthia & did the "Myrinne/Cryseis" stuff & got a Trophy for clearing Chapter 5.

Then I went to Athens, plague had hit it. Deimos killed Perikles & Phoibe died ?. Was really nervous cus the entire Chapter 6 wouldn't really let me do other stuff except helping Sokrates destroy infected bodies, talking to the main hatarae & helping Perikles.

Then after setting sail to Naxos to drop off the hatarae I am about to meet Myrinne. Luckily, I did NOT clear this island previously.

The Xenia questline is available now.

I have decided... No more exploring ahead. I do NOT wanna screw up stuff & miss any trophies.

I know I am super ahead of where I should be cus I am level 70 & Mastery Level 7 & Chryseis was level 16 (after killing her, her level went from 16 to 68).

So I just want to stay on track & not miss out on any trophies or Story. So i have explained where I am at so anyone reading this understands & can help me.

When is the ''Point of No Return" in this game? Every good Story game has that "Moving Forward Are You Ready?" Quest & that quest I'd like to know the name of or when it'll happen.

I have NOT cleared:

Xenia's questline (?)

Divine Intervention (?)

Daughters of Lalalai (?)

*new* Lost Tales from today [01-29-2019] (?)

Have *not* found Atlantis yet & spoken to the guy (?) 

Have *not* outwitted the Sphinx yet (?)

Have not done Hippokrates quest yet (?)

Cleared:

Marko's Questline (?)

Medusa, Steropes & Arges (?x3)

Like I said, I am on my way to Naxos now to meet Myrinne (my mader).

So I just would like to know I am on the right track & also what the point of no return is. Meaning, when will the option to DO Xenia, Hippokrates, Atlantis, Spynx go away?

Thanks for any help.

1 hour ago, TheLoneliestPanda said:

As far as I can remember the game has no point of no return, meaning you are free to rush through the story and come back to side quests without worrying about missing them!

1 hour ago, EternalChaos72 said:

This game doesn't have a point of no return thankfully. Your free to do whatever you like whenever you like. 

I love you both! +1 to both of you! Thank you. I avoided playing all day just for these replies... So... NOW I CAN PLAY!

THANKS AGAIN!

• Like 1