TrophyHunterTyler

When is the "Point of No Return" in ACO?

4 posts in this topic

*** Spoiler Warning -- PLEASE DON'T READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THE GAME ***

I am worried. I have done sooo many side-quests & clearing ?'s that I went ahead of Story.

I have 6 of an item called "Miltos'' in my 'Sell' section & I read on the Ubisoft forum that it's related to another Sidequest. 

I also have 2 maps from Xenia before I even met her (Apollos Lyre & Pans Flute)

So what happened is this;

Yesterday, I cleared the Xenia stuff ("We're Not Thieves" & destroying Ships using a Black flag).

Then the Xenia Quests disappeared until after I completed Chapter 6 (the "Feather" Questline is available now).

Then I helped Barnabas' family who was sick by the cult & brainwashing athletes.

Then I went back to Korinthia & did the "Myrinne/Cryseis" stuff & got a Trophy for clearing Chapter 5.

Then I went to Athens, plague had hit it. Deimos killed Perikles & Phoibe died 😢. Was really nervous cus the entire Chapter 6 wouldn't really let me do other stuff except helping Sokrates destroy infected bodies, talking to the main hatarae & helping Perikles.

Then after setting sail to Naxos to drop off the hatarae I am about to meet Myrinne. Luckily, I did NOT clear this island previously.

The Xenia questline is available now.

I have decided... No more exploring ahead. I do NOT wanna screw up stuff & miss any trophies.

I know I am super ahead of where I should be cus I am level 70 & Mastery Level 7 & Chryseis was level 16 (after killing her, her level went from 16 to 68).

So I just want to stay on track & not miss out on any trophies or Story. So i have explained where I am at so anyone reading this understands & can help me.

When is the ''Point of No Return" in this game? Every good Story game has that "Moving Forward Are You Ready?" Quest & that quest I'd like to know the name of or when it'll happen.

I have NOT cleared:

Xenia's questline (🏆)

Divine Intervention (🏆)

Daughters of Lalalai (🏆)

*new* Lost Tales from today [01-29-2019] (🏆)

Have *not* found Atlantis yet & spoken to the guy (🏆) 

Have *not* outwitted the Sphinx yet (🏆)

Have not done Hippokrates quest yet (🏆)

Cleared:

Marko's Questline (🏆)

Medusa, Steropes & Arges (🏆x3)

Like I said, I am on my way to Naxos now to meet Myrinne (my mader).

So I just would like to know I am on the right track & also what the point of no return is. Meaning, when will the option to DO Xenia, Hippokrates, Atlantis, Spynx go away?

Thanks for any help.

As far as I can remember the game has no point of no return, meaning you are free to rush through the story and come back to side quests without worrying about missing them!

This game doesn't have a point of no return thankfully. Your free to do whatever you like whenever you like. 

1 hour ago, TheLoneliestPanda said:

As far as I can remember the game has no point of no return, meaning you are free to rush through the story and come back to side quests without worrying about missing them!

1 hour ago, EternalChaos72 said:

This game doesn't have a point of no return thankfully. Your free to do whatever you like whenever you like. 

I love you both! +1 to both of you! Thank you. I avoided playing all day just for these replies... So... NOW I CAN PLAY!

THANKS AGAIN!