Im not able to get the red letter day

cbh114

So i got steep when it was free and im wondering how am i suppose to finish the game 100 percent i even bought the dlcs and i 100 percent them and i looked for memorable moments guides but these were from 2016 and half of them didn't work by chance does somebody know a current list for 2018/2019 that i could use thank you very much in advance 

Hi there canueven!

I've found this guide in which memorable moments are described with info about how to unlock them.

I've red also that all 15 MM have to be done in the same session/lobby. I'll give a try later on today as this is the last trophy for me to plat Steep.

Hope it helps! 

Good luck!! 

UPDATE: Finally got it, just did all the MM in the same sesion in Alaska, no matter KO or travelling to challenges!

Edited by Canario1988
  • Like 2

On 15/02/2019 at 7:17 PM, Canario1988 said:

Hi there canueven!

I've found this guide in which memorable moments are described with info about how to unlock them.

I've red also that all 15 MM have to be done in the same session/lobby. I'll give a try later on today as this is the last trophy for me to plat Steep.

Hope it helps! 

Good luck!! 

UPDATE: Finally got it, just did all the MM in the same sesion in Alaska, no matter KO or travelling to challenges!

thank you your amazing <3