Full Strength trophy (spoilers)

The_Hoxifier

17 minutes ago, UNCHARTED989 said:

You can kill the bandits as long as they aren't surrendering right? I.e the bandits where you get the nvg key. And the guitar on volga

From everything I've read, bandits are fair game yes. Also correct on not killing them if they surrender. You can leave them be or knock them out I don't think it makes a difference.

4 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

From everything I've read, bandits are fair game yes. Also correct on not killing them if they surrender. You can leave them be or knock them out I don't think it makes a difference.

Thanks. I just needed to clarify I did a hardcore run to get more used to ranger hc. But got the bad ending and just said oh well. So doing a good run from Volga to the end. As Moscow doesn't matter does it? I heard it does but only from 1 place

4 minutes ago, UNCHARTED989 said:

Thanks. I just needed to clarify I did a hardcore run to get more used to ranger hc. But got the bad ending and just said oh well. So doing a good run from Volga to the end. As Moscow doesn't matter does it? I heard it does but only from 1 place

I haven't heard of anything in Moscow counting to be honest. To be on the safe side you could just stealth it all. Starting over on Reader would make the good ending easier since you can't change the difficulty from Ranger Hardcore even after your run is over.

1 minute ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I haven't heard of anything in Moscow counting to be honest. To be on the safe side you could just stealth it all. Starting over on Reader would make the good ending easier since you can't change the difficulty from Ranger Hardcore even after your run is over.

Yea Im starting through reader now on chapter select to try to finish tidyman before the ranger HC. Thanks though man if this Volga run doesnt do it and I'm going to kill nobody not even bandits. Then I know it'll be Moscow that screwed me and I'll post here

2 minutes ago, UNCHARTED989 said:

Yea Im starting through reader now on chapter select to try to finish tidyman before the ranger HC. Thanks though man if this Volga run doesnt do it and I'm going to kill nobody not even bandits. Then I know it'll be Moscow that screwed me and I'll post here

Moscow shouldn't mess it up at all. 

Volga - don't have your weapon out...like at all lol. Save the locked up people where they are, and yes you can kill the people guarding them unless they surrender. Stealth the church(I believe this is the most important part of this entire level), stealth the boat, and stealth the bridge.

Caspian - don't kill any slaves and save them all. Find Giul's picture for her. Stealth the section before you meet up with the baron. 

Taiga - Stealth the whole bloody thing. You can kill the bandits before meeting the Forest Master at the church I believe, but that entire section is skippable.

^on Reader all of this should be very easy, and even if you're spotted you don't have to worry about dying in 2 hits and can at least use the quick save option.

• Like 1

On 2/21/2019 at 0:37 AM, Revolt176 said:

This trophy is bugged,be careful. I got all 3 others,Duke,Damir and Alyosha trophies and this one didn't popped up.

Yeah I was wondering as well how to get this achievement ,since I have trophies of Duke, Damir and Alyosha. When? you receive Full Strength Trophy?

24 minutes ago, PredatorNicolas said:

Yeah I was wondering as well how to get this achievement ,since I have trophies of Duke, Damir and Alyosha. When? you receive Full Strength Trophy?

It takes a long time to pop if I remember right. I was actually nervous that not starting a new game was the cause. I think it popped towards the end of the final scene before the credits start rolling.

• Like 1

On 3/4/2019 at 6:14 AM, UNCHARTED989 said:

You can kill the bandits as long as they aren't surrendering right? I.e the bandits where you get the nvg key. And the guitar on volga

Yes, but to be sure you should avoid killing anyone at the beginning in the church and sneak out stealthy and DO NOT KILL anyone in the end section at the bridge.

You can kill the guys around the guitar (and free the cultist in the cage for good karma), the guys around the train carriage you need, the guys in the bandit warehouse where you free three cultists and get the key from one.

You'll run into harmless cultists in the world, don't kill them either. They won't attack you, some will be fishing or just walking past.

On 3/5/2019 at 3:08 PM, Valkirye22 said:

Yes, but to be sure you should avoid killing anyone at the beginning in the church and sneak out stealthy and DO NOT KILL anyone in the end section at the bridge.

You can kill the guys around the guitar (and free the cultist in the cage for good karma), the guys around the train carriage you need, the guys in the bandit warehouse where you free three cultists and get the key from one.

You'll run into harmless cultists in the world, don't kill them either. They won't attack you, some will be fishing or just walking past.

Thanks. Got it a few days ago Just been busy with work so haven't been back in here. I just knocked everybody out in Caspian and Volga and Did forest child in taiga. So no issues. Can confirm though if people were unsure like I was at first Moscow has no effect.