Vic vos trophy 2019

Herodotis

Hello, I am planning on going for the platinum as I want to finish all Metal Gear Solid games, I did a bit of research on "Vic vos" trophy and I don't know if I am able to get it now in 2019. Is anyone still playing the game or might someone tell me a strategy to go for the trophy?Thanks in advance.

Posted twice in the forum, I am sorry, ignore the previous post.

• 2 weeks later...

It's still possible to get it today. It might just take a long while if you rely on randoms since few people play the game (I had cases where I opened a lobby and spent 2 hours without anyone joining) but if you get a group of people you can get it done in a few days (you can even help each other get S Ranks to not only speed up the other trophies but help improve each others equipment).

If you're looking for people your best bet would be to either create a gaming session or join one (there's one open right now).

47 minutes ago, Raqus said:

I also need this but I'm currently bottlenecked in the post game trying to get all the equipment needed. Its frustrating. Any advice on getting staff to 99?

To me, the whole equipment upgrade is the thing that makes this one of the worst MGS in the franchise. I stopped playing MGS5 because of this, you reach a point where you need better equipment for the newer missions but you also need better equipment to S Rank previous missions so you're just repeating previous missions just to improve equipment.

For help improving staff, I recommend checking the staff list on this post on neoseeker.

Just note that the majority of the missions with good staff are unlocked by completing other missions, not sure which ones exactly but I remember having to complete a lot of the vehicle battles until they unlocked.

4 hours ago, TugaSonic said:

It's still possible to get it today. It might just take a long while if you rely on randoms since few people play the game (I had cases where I opened a lobby and spent 2 hours without anyone joining) but if you get a group of people you can get it done in a few days (you can even help each other get S Ranks to not only speed up the other trophies but help improve each others equipment).

If you're looking for people your best bet would be to either create a gaming session or join one (there's one open right now).

To me, the whole equipment upgrade is the thing that makes this one of the worst MGS in the franchise. I stopped playing MGS5 because of this, you reach a point where you need better equipment for the newer missions but you also need better equipment to S Rank previous missions so you're just repeating previous missions just to improve equipment.

For help improving staff, I recommend checking the staff list on this post on neoseeker.

Just note that the majority of the missions with good staff are unlocked by completing other missions, not sure which ones exactly but I remember having to complete a lot of the vehicle battles until they unlocked.

That's the bottleneck I'm at. I need to beat 102 (custom APV boss) to unlock 49 where I can get the high level r&d staff, but I dont have the equipment to beat the mech without the higher level r&d so gahhhhhhh

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Raqus said:

That's the bottleneck I'm at. I need to beat 102 (custom APV boss) to unlock 49 where I can get the high level r&d staff, but I dont have the equipment to beat the mech without the higher level r&d so gahhhhhhh

I remember getting to that point. The only advice I can give you is to try and find someone to do those missions (if they have good equipment they may be able to complete the mission for you).

This is the main flaw with this game, in order to get everything without the frustration of weak equipment you have to rely a lot on other people to do the missions.

On 3/4/2019 at 8:01 AM, TugaSonic said:

I remember getting to that point. The only advice I can give you is to try and find someone to do those missions (if they have good equipment they may be able to complete the mission for you).

This is the main flaw with this game, in order to get everything without the frustration of weak equipment you have to rely a lot on other people to do the missions.

Yea, it works itself into a really frustrating catch 22. Update I did 102 last night with someone who knew a c4 trick, now I just need to get through 91 so I can unlock 49 and FINALLY start grinding high level staff.

Edited by DaivRules

• 2 years later...

I did this way:

Deathmatch
Time in menu: 1 min
Round Duration: 1 min
# of Kills : 01
# of Rounds: 50
Map: Underground Passage B

The host always spawn in the same place, so he/she just commit suicide every round.
Every round is 50 Camaraderie.

So 50 rounds * 50 Camaraderie = 2500/player

Edited by SolidNostalgia
  • Like 1