Online Class: What do you use?

Altaria-

I used the preset stealth class for awhile, but ended up making my own custom class, and it works great:

Revolver (0)

Bow (3)

Reviver 1 (1)

Covert Training 2 (4)

Hawk-eyed 3 (3)

No purchasable

CT takes up a lot of space, but it's worth it.

Edited by Altaria-

I have the max amount of classes , so i'm ready for anything and i'm good with anything !

just finished the hunter story and i'm level 11 with a circle next to the level to say i finished 1 story :P .

Nice. How long does it take to get each of the journey trophies and how good do you have to actually be? I'm not a fan of competitive MP, I don't get it. Considered trading the game already because the MP is a buzzkill. Any tips? I find most of my teammates don't play the game correctly. I had one great match in survivors where every one was working as a team, i.e. spotting enemies and everything else. Or is it just a case of my unlocks not being better than the other guys yet or something? I don't play a lot of shooting MP.

Nice. How long does it take to get each of the journey trophies and how good do you have to actually be? I'm not a fan of competitive MP, I don't get it. Considered trading the game already because the MP is a buzzkill. Any tips? I find most of my teammates don't play the game correctly. I had one great match in survivors where every one was working as a team, i.e. spotting enemies and everything else. Or is it just a case of my unlocks not being better than the other guys yet or something? I don't play a lot of shooting MP.

It takes about 17 - 18 hours each :( .