Level 30 items/talisman's

BMJ2K7

Im looking a purple level 30 talisman with: critical damage, arcane critical chance, arcane critical damade, and arcane. Also looking a level 30 set of Wanderer gear, with defense, critical damage, arcane critical damage and either strength/arcane. I have mid 20's of both, just want level 30 before i try the crucible.

I have a level 30 possessed scythe (the edgy green blade looking one's, that people are looking for) with +30% health steal, wrath steal, critical chance, and +51% execution chance, lots of level 30 talismans and wanderer gear, and a level 30 possessed Glaive with 72 strength, arcane, +29% arcane critical chance, +32% arcane critical damage. Also have lower level possessed with similar abilities.

Edited by BMJ2K7

Im looking a purple level 30 talisman with: critical damage, arcane critical chance, arcane critical damade, and arcane. Also looking a level 30 gloves (i believe Wanderer Wraps) with defense, critical damage, arcane critical damage and either strength/arcane. I have mid 20's of both, just want level 30 before i try the crucible.

I have a level 30 possessed scythe (the edgy green blade looking one's, that people are looking for) with +30% health steal, wrath steal, critical chance, and +51% execution chance, lots of level 30 talismans and wanderer gear, and a level 30 possessed Glaive with 72 strength, arcane, +29% arcane critical chance, +32% arcane critical damage. Also have lower level possessed with similar abilities.

Why don't you collect the Abyssal Armor (best armor available in Darksiders 2)?

Why don't you collect the Abyssal Armor (best armor available in Darksiders 2)?

The Abyssal Armor is only the best in the game for Darksiders 1, Darksiders 2 not so much. That armor isn't the best for either skill tree, you can make a much better character with gear suited for Harbinger or Necromancer.

The Abyssal Armor is only the best in the game for Darksiders 1, Darksiders 2 not so much. That armor isn't the best for either skill tree, you can make a much better character with gear suited for Harbinger or Necromancer.

Are you sure? The Abyssal Armor grows with Death when you level up and provides a set bonus when every piece is equipped. Anyway, if I remember correctly the Death Tombs have some hidden talismans and weapons.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Are you sure? The Abyssal Armor grows with Death when you level up and provides a set bonus when every piece is equipped. Anyway, if I remember correctly the Death Tombs have some hidden talismans and weapons.

Besides stacking the percentages, what so special about that armor? No one seems to know, but yes if you find the right pieces to other armor sets, the stats are way better than Abyssal. But people seem to think once together the Abyssal gets better somehow but no one knows for sure.

Besides stacking the percentages, what so special about that armor? No one seems to know, but yes if you find the right pieces to other armor sets, the stats are way better than Abyssal. But people seem to think once together the Abyssal gets better somehow but no one knows for sure.

I'm speaking from personal experience and tested it myself. Abyssal Armor improves when Death levels up.

Edited by Dragon-Archon