Is it possible to use 2 Vitas at the same time as Remote Controllers?

You

Anybody tried this?

I know you can use a PS Vita as a second controller successfully but can you do it with two?

As an example, if you have 2 PS4 controllers and 2 Vitas, could you use two at once on the same account and then be able to play 4 player, on something like OverCooked?

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/3/2019 at 0:57 AM, cris3f said:

If you have 2 Vitas in the same account only 1 is able to be connected to PSN at the same time. If you connect the second the first is disconnected.

But what if you link the second one to a secondary account? I don't have a second Vita to test this, but it could be worth a try.

6 hours ago, Folkenio said:

But what if you link the second one to a secondary account? I don't have a second Vita to test this, but it could be worth a try.

I don't think the PS4 will be able to accept this. The Vitas must be linked to the same account and I don't think it's possible to link a Vita in another account. I can try it, one day I'll see if it's possible.

On 27/3/2019 at 3:38 AM, cris3f said:

I don't think the PS4 will be able to accept this. The Vitas must be linked to the same account and I don't think it's possible to link a Vita in another account. I can try it, one day I'll see if it's possible.

Let me know if it works or not, mate!!