Unobtainable Trophies (And trophy tips)

aZombieDictator

4 minutes ago, Gabber_Kitty said:

start the Game with this options at the end of the run unlock the trophy for the weapons from the start weapon

i will try like this in 2 hours when i come home :3 hope this work haha division 2 will come tomorrow and i wish platinum this before that :P 

9 minutes ago, Nyky said:

i will try like this in 2 hours when i come home :3 hope this work haha division 2 will come tomorrow and i wish platinum this before that :P 

if the trophy not pop at the end, delete your save game and start a new game. then only ever play one weapon per run

7 hours ago, Gabber_Kitty said:

if the trophy not pop at the end, delete your save game and start a new game. then only ever play one weapon per run

nope still not working :( what run you was when it worked ? 

21 minutes ago, Nyky said:

nope still not working :( what run you was when it worked ? 

That is confusing that it does not work
I started a new game, locked the next weapon 500 cost and started a new game, i get the trophy at the end of the run

i see the player  Ando_yuki_88  has three of the weapon trophys

Is it possible the EU version works differently than the NA one? I know I've beat the game with the starting hammer and didn't get it. I've tried a lot of things and never got it. Will likely just wait for an update, since that is not the intended way to get it. 

55 minutes ago, Admiralvic said:

Is it possible the EU version works differently than the NA one? I know I've beat the game with the starting hammer and didn't get it. I've tried a lot of things and never got it. Will likely just wait for an update, since that is not the intended way to get it. 

Yeah I definitely feel like there's something messed up with the trophies. Only one person has the Platinum so I'm just waiting to see if it pops for anyone else. A lot more people would have the Platinum if the trophies worked properly. 

Any update on these? I tried sending an email to the publisher but no response, wouldn't surprise me if they don't care.

People seem to be able to get 1 handed sword enthusiast on their first run, I wonder if after that switching weapons multiple times is what glitches it.

2 hours ago, RadiantViper said:

Any update on these? I tried sending an email to the publisher but no response, wouldn't surprise me if they don't care.

People seem to be able to get 1 handed sword enthusiast on their first run, I wonder if after that switching weapons multiple times is what glitches it.

I tweeted at them and nicalis and heard nothing. And maybe. Something is definitely messed up if only one person has the Plat.

Well now there's two plat achievers 

I have just gained all the Enthusiast achievements on Xbox One, hopefully this will work on PS4 as well. Thanks to Gabber_Kitty for his input as I used that with some experimenting to unlock them all.

You must either backup or clear your save file so you can start the game fresh. Start with One-Handed Swords on your first Story Mode run, then afterwards switch to Single-Player Mode Wildcard Spell. (I actually did Choux Story Mode next but I don't believe this is necessary - however you can chose it if you wanna be safe). I chose Choux so I automatically spawned with Gauntlets, for the next runs I followed Gabber_Kitty's video by starting the mode, selecting the Beginner upgrade I needed next, and choose New Game from the System menu. Each achievement popped when the credits rolled.

I originally thought you would have to swap between the 2 characters by selecting a Beginner upgrade when doing a previous run (example: selecting the Hammer Beginner upgrade for Remi while playing as Choux with Gauntlets) so you immediately have the next weapon at the start of your next run. However this didn't work and it still spawns you in with the default One-Handed Sword for Remi and Gauntlets for Choux (except for some reason my final run it actually worked and Choux started with Dual Blades). It doesn't seem to affect the achievement as long as you pick the Beginner upgrade and start over right away.

Some tips:

- Never pick up a scroll or use a random weapon store since these can obviously swap your weapon to something you don't want.

- Hammer and Two-Handed Sword were the hardest since they are slow. I used a lot of hit and run tactics and depended on the spells a lot.

- The only other spell I bought was Bullet Onslaught. This meant I only had 5 spells for Wildcard Spell mode and the randomness was less of a problem. Bullet Onslaught and Spiral Onslaught are great for fighting enemies when you're low on health or using a slow weapon, fully upgrade them ASAP. Those 5 spells will help you a lot so get used to using them when appropriate (Freeze on ranged enemies or mid-bosses, Bullet/Spiral Onslaught while backing up to avoid damage, etc.)

- Freeze doesn't work on bosses, Slow does. You should use Freeze as soon as you get it on a boss so it cycles to the next spell quicker.

- Buy all the Mastery upgrades when you start the playthrough with that weapon. Get the spell and health potion upgrades ASAP.

For posterity here is the exact order I did to obtain all the Enthusiast achievements, however I'm fairly positive you can just start with Remi Story Mode then do 5 Wildcard Spell modes in a row with either character. Your weapon unlock order might be different than mine.

1. Cleared save

2. Playthrough 1 - Story Mode Normal with Remi (One-Handed Sword)

3. Playthrough 2 - Story Mode Normal with Choux  (Gauntlets)

4A. Select Single Player-Mode Wildcard Spell with Remi, she spawns with One-Handed Sword, buy Hammer Beginner upgrade, select System > New Game

4B: Playthrough 3 - Single Player-Mode Wildcard Spell with Remi (Hammers)

5A. Select Single Player-Mode Wildcard Spell with Choux, she spawns with Gauntlets, buy Staff Beginner upgrade , select System > New Game

5B: Playthrough 4 - Single Player-Mode Wildcard Spell with Choux (Staves)

6A. Select Single Player-Mode Wildcard Spell with Remi, she spawns with One-Handed Sword, buy Two-Handed Sword Beginner upgrade, select System > New Game

6B: Playthrough 5 - Single Player-Mode Wildcard Spell with Remi (Two-Handed Swords)

7A: I intended to do the same as the last few steps, but I had selected Dual Blade Beginner for Choux during the previous playthrough and it actually started Choux with Dual Blades this time (not sure why). System > New Game was not needed on this run

7B: Playthrough 6 - Single Player-Mode Wildcard Spell with Choux (Dual Blades)

Edited by RadiantViper
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys i have a message from psnprofiles 
You are currently flagged for 1 game

RemiLore • Reason: All of the Weapon Enthusiast trophies but One Handed Sword are glitched and do not unlock. after checking the method they used still no pops feels like hacked trophies.

I made a video and RadiantViper made the perfect guide with for this video, i thank you!

Edited by Gabber_Kitty