Pass the Samora level, is it missable?

iGGTheEnd

Is the pass the samora level trophy mean like skip the level some how?  Or will it be just finishing a level I am going to have to finish anyways on the way to finishing the game,  I don't wanna miss something and then end up having to play again this game just has too many issues.

You will get the trophy on your way to completing all the levels. It is unmissable. One thing of note though is to be careful with the last stage before the final boss. Not sure if it was just me, but I was playing on vita and when I died or tried buying from the store the game would crash on me, so to beat it I had to it on 1 life without dying and being able to refill my health or items at the store.  

Edited by duboiszack
  • Like 1

Ya the game is a freakin mess just finished it up,  I thought maybe it would be a fun indie because I dug the art style but it was just frustrating I had one level where the platform would send me half way across the map and then I wouldn't be able to use my weapons,  and then multiple times I got stuck because of a poorly placed spear forcing me to restart the level as well as pushing blocks over an edge and not being able to retrieve it.  Kinda glad that ones over with.

Edit: not to mention they somehow made the PS4 trophy list go to the Vita trophy list instead of being its own list.  I don't even own a vita and it says my trophies are for the vita version.

Edited by iGGTheEnd

• 2 weeks later...