Level 39

Yuukiyun

Okay, so I've got 272/273 squares, but I seem to be unable to get it on level 39, no matter how fast I go.

I currently have a time of 8.442, which puts me 15th on the worldwide leaderboard.

I checked and I see times from people below me that are slower, yet they have the trophy if I check PSNP.

Is my game glitched? I have the NA version, so it shouldn't be, but I can't imagine doing it much faster than this, and while some of the levels had very tight time limits, none of them are even close to this level of brutality, assuming my game isn't glitching.

Anyone that got 3 squares on this got any idea what time is required? I find it odd that there are multiple people on the WW leaderboard with slower times than me, yet they have the trophy. It's possible that they all set these times offline, and then never booted up the game again, but for multiple people..?

Edit: 8.242 (11th WW) | 2 Squares
Edit 2: 8.158 (9th WW) | 3 Squares

If the trophy doesn't pop, just replay any level and get 3 squares on it.

Spoiler

D1Z0KAiWwAA-w2z.jpg

Edited by SunnyCrappyYT

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/03/2019 at 5:34 PM, SunnyCrappyYT said:

Okay, so I've got 272/273 squares, but I seem to be unable to get it on level 39, no matter how fast I go.

I currently have a time of 8.442, which puts me 15th on the worldwide leaderboard.

I checked and I see times from people below me that are slower, yet they have the trophy if I check PSNP.

Is my game glitched? I have the NA version, so it shouldn't be, but I can't imagine doing it much faster than this, and while some of the levels had very tight time limits, none of them are even close to this level of brutality, assuming my game isn't glitching.

Anyone that got 3 squares on this got any idea what time is required? I find it odd that there are multiple people on the WW leaderboard with slower times than me, yet they have the trophy. It's possible that they all set these times offline, and then never booted up the game again, but for multiple people..?

Edit: 8.242 (11th WW) | 2 Squares
Edit 2: 8.158 (9th WW) | 3 Squares

If the trophy doesn't pop, just replay any level and get 3 squares on it.

This is the only level I'm having trouble with also, Playstationtrohpies.org lists it as 7.558 seconds but I believe this to be incorrect.

Edit: Just got 7.958 out of nowhere, Hold vita sideways for better results!

Edited by whittle181
correction