Shinovi vs - 2 trophies left

chanchibar

I have 2 trophies left until plat, but since I can't read Japanese, I don't know what the requirements are. I will link my progress and if anyone knows what to do please tell me.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1859-閃乱カグラ-SHINOVI-VERSUS/chanchibar

Scroll near the bottom to see the 2 I'm missing, both are underwear icons. Thanks :)

I don't know Japanese either and my friend who I usually ask for translations isn't online right now, but I found a German guide  which has them all translated in German. Assuming I recognized the correct trophies, the ones you are missing are for stripping an enemy entirely naked for the first time and being stripped entirely naked yourself for the first time.

Apparently there's some move called Ultimate Hidden Ninpo. According to the spoiler on that guide, you can do it with left trigger + circle when you have 5 of something (scrolls?) and your healthbar is <20%. Above the spoiler it says you need to complete a historical campaign to get the move. Also, chapter 5-5 is the suggested place to do it to your opponent and to have it done to you as well - get the opponent health down and have their difficulty high so they have a chance to use the move on you.