Eh? Same game really?

KHDelBoy

I've finished Nubla. Have no idea what the hell the story is all about really, apart from recovering memories for paintings. Anyway, I got this and it's the totally same game as Nubla without the choice of which one to pick depending on their special ability, thus you are forced to go with the teleporting one (which is needed to get a 100% trophy run anyway.)

So what's the point of releasing this, really? Anyway easy plat so can't really complain.

On 17/03/2019 at 4:08 PM, Willreaper41 said:

Isn't the main point of the game that all the backgrounds, paintings and so on are actual works of art from world class museums and what not? I had assumed it would provide info on the different works of art. That and a cheap piss easy plat which always seems to sell.

I can understand that but what I'm getting at is that Nubla and The World of Nubla is basically the same game, just the latter doesn't give you a choice which character with special abitilies to get through the levels, just the teleporting one.

I'm surprised that other developers don't do this trick, removing a small thing then release it under a different name and watch the money rolling in. ? (I'm thankful they didn't though, apart from this game's developer.!!!)

• Like 1