DLC Questions

Since the DLCs are currently reduced until 21.03 in the EU Store, I wanted to ask if they are worth it. The Deluxe Upgrade includes smaller boosts and the Story DLC with more trophies, which is why I'll probably hit it here. But with the All-DLC-Car Bundle I'm not sure if the cars are really worth it, even if the price isn't really high. I'd also like to know if anyone bought the Fortune Valley Map Shortcuts DLC. Do you really see everything on the map? Also the coins and the billboards? For the price it would be almost worth it to me not to constantly look at my laptop and work through the interactive map :D

EDIT: I just picked up the Deluxe Upgrade and the Fortune Valley Map Shortcuts. For the later, yes, you get every coin and every billboard on the map. For me it's definitely worth the price as I hate looking from TV to Laptop and so on but I love to collect marked spots while listening to podcasts.

Edited by Silencer0004

Huh, i wasn't aware that the All-DLC-Car Bundle was finally discounted. I already have the Deluxe Edition of the main game, thanks for the tip!

EDIT: i wasn't even aware that they finally removed the €5.00 minimum amount for the wallet, now it's like Steam and virtually all other digital stores...

Edited by Lance_87