Commander trophy bugged (?)

new-stirum94

Hi I just want to know if the "commander" trophy is actually bugged because I did 3 times the entire campaign but the trophy didn't pop... I read that every campaign has 10k enemies more or less. 

Edit: nevermind, just got the trophy. It's not bugged, it's a long grind. My advice is to farm the 3rd campaign especially level 3-17 

Edited by new-stirum94

• 9 months later...

@new-stirum94 did you have to do the extra levels at the end of the main campaign (for all the stars)? Because that stuff is some complete bs stuff pretty much requiring me to pay for micro transactions, and I'm not falling that low. I guess you can save up some crystals for it, but that's super lame. Seems to be like 9 of those levels too. :\ I can't get past just buying one unit before I run out of money and is unable to place anything else.

10 hours ago, MMDE said:

@new-stirum94 did you have to do the extra levels at the end of the main campaign (for all the stars)? Because that stuff is some complete bs stuff pretty much requiring me to pay for micro transactions, and I'm not falling that low. I guess you can save up some crystals for it, but that's super lame. Seems to be like 9 of those levels too. :\ I can't get past just buying one unit before I run out of money and is unable to place anything else.

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/8742-royal-defense-trophy-guide

There is my guide, if you haven't check it already. However, you need to do heroic mode to be able to get all the 3 stars in every level, so best advice is to save at least 100 gems for these levels. 

Furthermore, best towers are stun towers. To farm kills, the 3rd campaign is the best, especially 3-17 level. 

If you did not save 100 gems, you have to restart the game to avoid microtransations 

Edited by new-stirum94