The Phantom Lady Butterfly Trophy Boss Guide

How your Sekiro adventure coming, guys? I'm into Sekiro hard and decided to make guides for bosses. Second boss, Lady Butterfly, was actually challenging. Took me some time to figure her attacks & make a video. If someone has trouble with her, this could help. She might make some people rage quit. I'll try to answer any questions. Also, if you have any other tips for her (or other bosses) please post here, that would be very much appreciated! Let's combine our ideas. Thanks.

My tips for Lady Butterfly (first real test) would be:
-she has 2 red sign attacks - one is a grab from the above (you need to get timing right), second is while she's on the ground - a low sweep and you must jump to avoid it,
-in the second phrase, her combos end with the aforementioned low sweep, it's not the case in the first phrase,
-key here is to be aggro, in order to break her Posture.
-she will parry your second or third hit and counter with her 3 hit combo, but that counter can be avoided,
-in the second part she will start conjuring things, you can use your 1 Snap Seed to deal with the phantoms.
-if you hit her while she's "going air", she will fall down and flinch a little instead,
-you can block her charge few hits combo and her kunai/shuriken,
-try to avoid her magical attacks in the second part,
-made few mistakes, there is a margin for error,
-use axe as prosthetic to damage her posture,
-keep trying, it will take some time to defeat her. Good luck.