Ranked Seasons - How do they work?

creoena

So I've been trying for two days online to figure out how ranked seasons work by looking online, but to no avail.  Do you get an unlimited number of games you can play each season, or is it finite?  If it's finite, can you carry your score over each season?  Can you play unlimited games each day?  I just tried a game on '18 but I guess it's an 'unlimited season' there (whatever that means).  Tried logging to the show nation forums but you get a 'login failed' error before you can even get to the login screen so it doesn't look like they work.

Thanks.

• Like 1

It resets every month. You can play as many games as you want. For the trophy, you need to get to 800 skill points, so you’ll ultimately have to win more games than you lose. It’ll get harder as you’re paired with better and better players the more you rank up.

Btw, we definitely played each other in an Events mode game the other day. I think you won in a walk-off after 12 innings, lol. GG!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, JD-D2 said:

It resets every month. You can play as many games as you want. For the trophy, you need to get to 800 skill points, so you’ll ultimately have to win more games than you lose. It’ll get harder as you’re paired with better and better players the more you rank up.

Btw, we definitely played each other in an Events mode game the other day. I think you won in a walk-off after 12 innings, lol. GG!

Yep, we definitely did.  Just checked my game history and Nelson Cruz hit a walk-off HR.  Definitely was a good game! 

Thanks for confirming the monthly reset.  I looked at the handful of people at the 800 level and they had played between 30-50 games.  30-50 games at ~45 minutes a game = 20-35 hours of playing humans in a month.  Probably won't be picking this one up.

5 hours ago, elgustinland17 said:

Race is over ?1f3fe.png1f44b-1f3fe.png

Congrats bro, glad it was another Red Sox fan who got it lol. I’m up to 630 myself, slowly but surely getting there. Any tips for once I hit the 700 range and have to make that final push?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JD-D2 said:

Congrats bro, glad it was another Red Sox fan who got it lol. I’m up to 630 myself, slowly but surely getting there. Any tips for once I hit the 700 range and have to make that final push?

Thanks buddy , just put hitters with vision , contact and speed .. ?if you near 800s i can give you a win ok .. anything for my Boston fan ! 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

On 4/8/2019 at 10:54 AM, elgustinland17 said:

Thanks buddy , just put hitters with vision , contact and speed .. 1f44d.pngif you near 800s i can give you a win ok .. anything for my Boston fan ! 

How would the boost work exactly?  Not a fan of DD, hate that you have a time limit to get a trophy I really think online trophies should be ban forever.