Question about "U C me now" trophy

molochiberico

You don't have to hit anyone with the smoke, that I'm sure about. Some of these trophies were glitchy, though. None of the items or wins count in the story mode, either, but you probably know that already. Maybe you need other cars on the track for the fog one? But that would seem weird if you got the Whippy Slippy trophy with no one on the track.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

You don't have to hit anyone with the smoke, that I'm sure about. Some of these trophies were glitchy, though. None of the items or wins count in the story mode, either, but you probably know that already. Maybe you need other cars on the track for the fog one? But that would seem weird if you got the Whippy Slippy trophy with no one on the track.

Thanks!! Yeah, I think its glitched, I will wait for the next update! 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm quite worried about this. Having the same problem and as the third season is finished there are probably no more planned updates.

Edit: Got it. Tried resetting settings and switching speed unit back to MPH just in case. Got couple of fogs, still nothing. Eventually the trophy popped. At the time I used LaFerrari and Hammond on Rabbit Dry Lake Reverse. I got fog from the last balloon, didn't carry any other powerups at the time, was playing solo and AI was probably too far behind to be hit by it.

Edited by Road2unner