Controlling yourself while web-slinging...

Wade_VC

I just picked up this game the other day, and played a bit of it last night. I have to say, it is a fun game, and I am enjoying it, BUT.....I am having a hell of a time controlling ol' Spidey when I am web-slinging. He seems very uncontrollable and difficult to maneuver. I spend half my time recovering from a fall.

Has anyone else played this, and if so, do you have any tips to offer in regards to controlling Spidey when web-slinging?

• 5 months later...

I just picked up this game the other day, and played a bit of it last night. I have to say, it is a fun game, and I am enjoying it, BUT.....I am having a hell of a time controlling ol' Spidey when I am web-slinging. He seems very uncontrollable and difficult to maneuver. I spend half my time recovering from a fall.

Has anyone else played this, and if so, do you have any tips to offer in regards to controlling Spidey when web-slinging?

Hey, did you ever get everything figured out? I've been thinking of picking this game up since playing Edge of Time. Did you develop any techniques or have tips to share on this now that you've finished the game once?

Hey, did you ever get everything figured out? I've been thinking of picking this game up since playing Edge of Time. Did you develop any techniques or have tips to share on this now that you've finished the game once?

I did get it figured out, yes. As far as tips go, nothing really to offer (unfortunately) other than it just takes a bit of time and timing. Once you get your timing right, the web-slinging just comes natural. I can not compare it to Edge of Time as I have yet to play it, but if you are a fan of Spiderman or superhero games in general, I would highly suggest adding this game to your collection.

Just great fun, a great variety of combat moves, and the different play-styles between the dimensions is great. One of the better games I have played in a long time.

I did get it figured out, yes. As far as tips go, nothing really to offer (unfortunately) other than it just takes a bit of time and timing. Once you get your timing right, the web-slinging just comes natural. I can not compare it to Edge of Time as I have yet to play it, but if you are a fan of Spiderman or superhero games in general, I would highly suggest adding this game to your collection.

Just great fun, a great variety of combat moves, and the different play-styles between the dimensions is great. One of the better games I have played in a long time.

Excellent, I'll have to add it to my list of games I want. I'm definitely a fan if the superhero games so far.