still worth starting in 2019?

KilledByMatty

one of my irl friends played this a couple years back on the ps3,mostly likely when the servers were more active but with that and the game seemingly like it has more mp trophies than warfighter,if i'm really interested in the game would you say that it was still worth going for or giving a chance now with the game having been out 9 years? i did some research on google and i can't find anything about the servers being closed down so i'm taking a guess they're ok and i've heard good things about medal of honor in the past it's just those mp trophies that concern me 

• 1 month later...

If you have 6 commited people then it's a breeze. The online is active every day (at least 20-50 active people) and the randoms/lifers will ruin your boosting sessions. Making it harder than it needs to be, and frustrating at times. But if you can get on after hours in the late or very early AM with your friends you can have this done in a few hours, besides the time grinds. Good luck with it! I've heard it's a great campaign. Looking forward to checking it out. 

In short....if you have persistence and at least 6 to start a match (whether through a boosting group or a few idle consoles) you will get this in no time.