It's a trap! & You've been Cole-slaw-tered!

EviLDeMoNiCs

Ok i would have 2 say the trophies in the Topic Title is confusing 4 me but for some its a peace of cake i was hoping if u know how to get it.It's a trap! trophy it says Score a combo of 75 or more while fighting up the stairs at the “Front Gates of EEEEEEEVIL!” how did you get this trophy if you got it plz reply in a Guide/Tip on how 2 get the trophy or put it on youtube or something & the last is You've been Cole-slaw-tered! its says Die 10 times where/what level did you get it on like before reply back in a Guide/Tip this Topic is only if you got the trophies.

I got the cole-slawtered one at the checkpoint of the last level where DP says something to the effect of "We must be close sinisters throwin a lot of clones at us" just keep jumping off the edge and ignoring the teleport prompt til it pops. As for it's a trap... you gotta score the 75 combo some time BEFORE you reach the point where the 3 earthquakers I tried using them to pop it got an 80 hit but no trophy

Edited by Faded2Black

• 1 year later...

The 75 combo one here's what I did.

I used the Sais with relative full upgrades(like 1-2 on damage). Run past the first guy you encounter near the check point, do the same with the two-three guys you face, the area with the tetris like shaped blocks.

Once you go to the third area with the agro enemey(increased enemy strength) that's when you should start racking up the combo.

Beat those two guys and you should have like 20-30 combo. Then go to the big area this is where you'll rack up a lot of hits. I managed to get to 100 just by doing this so it should be no problem. If you feel that you want to have a safety net of hits do the 2nd one, though I'd advise luring them closer to the warp area. once taken those guys out blast away with the machine gun to hit the enemies(the one with agro or the other one) to keep the combo going.

I hope this helps(I just got the achievement myself).

Oh and be sure it's normal or higher difficulty.

Edited by HeroMAXD

• 1 year later...

The 75 combo one here's what I did.

I used the Sais with relative full upgrades(like 1-2 on damage). Run past the first guy you encounter near the check point, do the same with the two-three guys you face, the area with the tetris like shaped blocks.

Once you go to the third area with the agro enemey(increased enemy strength) that's when you should start racking up the combo.

Beat those two guys and you should have like 20-30 combo. Then go to the big area this is where you'll rack up a lot of hits. I managed to get to 100 just by doing this so it should be no problem. If you feel that you want to have a safety net of hits do the 2nd one, though I'd advise luring them closer to the warp area. once taken those guys out blast away with the machine gun to hit the enemies(the one with agro or the other one) to keep the combo going.

I hope this helps(I just got the achievement myself).

Oh and be sure it's normal or higher difficulty.

Pretty much what I did except I just stayed on the platform where you start the combo(agro enemy and 1 gunner)

After beating them I simple shot at the enemies on the last platform with the machine guns.

The only other thing you need to remember before starting is how much to upgrade. I did it on ultra with everything fully upgraded so no problem. On easy you can't have the sais upgraded or you will have to start earlier and have more problems.

Good luck.