Problem with sharing my trophies

dead-zone5

Hello, I don't know if I'm in the right place but I wanted to ask if anyone else have this issue and if it's possible to fix it. 

So I got some trophies but it's not sharing it on my profil activities :( if you ask me if I activated the option to share it yes I did but it's not working. So is it normal? Can I fix it? 

Thanks 

Specifying the game(s) might help. Some games just don't post trophy activity at all for me. Have you got any friends who've played the same game whose activity you've actually seen posted? If it's a game others on your friends list or even on this very site have had the same problem with, it might be out of any of our hands.

47 minutes ago, AK-1138 said:

Specifying the game(s) might help. Some games just don't post trophy activity at all for me. Have you got any friends who've played the same game whose activity you've actually seen posted? If it's a game others on your friends list or even on this very site have had the same problem with, it might be out of any of our hands.

Okay so it didn't share conan exiles and paladins trophies, i admit I haven't seen any post about the games so maybe they don't share