Help for some trophies

Pelotedeneige

Hi everyone

I completed the game twice alreadyand I wanted your help about some trophies I didn't get. I know how to obtain some but other are more obscur for me :

Reunion
A friend has found a place to hide : ???? I don't know what to do

Breaking In
A spot of burglary : I think I have to enter the office of Mayari during the funeral thus refusing to attend to the ceremony

Enrollment
Bring a new student to the University : I know I have to speak to the woman in Renaki but what do I have to tell her to make her travel to Iox and when does she appear afterwards ?

A Crowning Secret
Discover something priceless - and keep it secret : I believe I have to ask Six to open a chest, he will fail and go back to the ship, offering the opportunity to pick up the crown without being seen

The Gates of Iox
Seal the University : ???? don't know what to do

The Old Sea
A legend from the Old Sea : ???? don't know what to do

If anyone can help me, it would be very nice. :)

For The Gate of Iox you have to

Spoiler

recruit the wounded worker on Elboreth and have him lead you to Renba's dig site. There you go to the worker's camping ground, behind the site, where you meet with his friend and they'll try to hijack the Nightingale. After they fail, save them and bring them to Iox. Some moment later you will be able to tell Myari what you did and she'll then seal the moon ine fear that those two will bring the fall by letting more Elborethians in. You'll get the trophy but will no longer be able to travel to Iox then.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tetho_mig said:

For The Gate of Iox you have to

Hide contents

recruit the wounded worker on Elboreth and have him lead you to Renba's dig site. There you go to the worker's camping ground, behind the site, where you meet with his friend and they'll try to hijack the Nightingale. After they fail, save them and bring them to Iox. Some moment later you will be able to tell Myari what you did and she'll then seal the moon ine fear that those two will bring the fall by letting more Elborethians in. You'll get the trophy but will no longer be able to travel to Iox then.

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer me. It's really nice of you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...