Is this the version found on the Australian PS Store?

Hey everyone. I bought P4G a few years back and loved it and im looking to double plat it. Only problem is my trophies seem to be for the NA version.

Generally speaking Australia gets lumped in with EU so im confused why the version i bought in Australia is registering for NA. I'm guessing either our version of P4G is grouped in with NA this time around, or i was lied to and was sold an import unknowingly. I figure if i happened to pick up an import i should be able to pick up the PS Store version and collect the EU trophies but if i'm wrong i'll just waste my money on a game i already have so i'm hoping someone who bought on the Australian PS Store can confirm that their list is registered in the EU trophy set.

To simplify the checking here is the EU list:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1851-persona-4-golden

and here is the NA list:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1714-persona-4-golden

If you bought on the AU PS Store and see 'trophy earned on blah blah' for either of these lists I'd deeply appreciate letting me know ? thanks!

Edited by Terarded

Every Australian I know who played this game brought the physical retail version myself included which pointed to the EU version.
If the version you brought was a pre-owned game then there is a chance that its not PAL(Europe). EB nor JB do not check this as long as the game works.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fisty123 said:

Every Australian I know who played this game brought the physical retail version myself included which pointed to the EU version.
If the version you brought was a pre-owned game then there is a chance that its not PAL(Europe). EB nor JB do not check this as long as the game works.

Woot i was hoping that was the case! I got a bit paranoid before buying in case i was wrong though. If the new physical versions are pointing to the EU no doubt the PSN one is too so thanks for your answer!