Plat difficulty

Vern3r0z

Can anyone tell me how difficult is the plat in this game? I tried askin some of the people who have it but no one answered. I understood that the game was also bugged with one trophy being unobtainable for some time, so maybe that has affected the plat earners percent?

• 4 months later...

Ater beating the final boss you can still explore the map and get 100% completion the bugged trophies are fixed, so there are no missabled, except the speedrun trophies, but those aren't very hard, you can pause the game and even save & quit so you could for example play alongside a video of someone doing a run to know the best route. It will still take some practice and a few runs, bcs some of the later fights can be difficult, there is room for error, but the timer is still a little tight.

On my second speedrun attempt I only missed it by 5 minutes, bcs I took a risky route and didn't get enough health upgrades so I died in the final area a few times and lost about 15 minutes.

The only reason I don't have the plat rn is because I played the game on PSNow and didn't renew my subscription.

It's not a free plat and the speedrun will take a few attempts, but the game is only a few hours long and just moderatly difficult depending on your experience 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gamogon said:

Ater beating the final boss you can still explore the map and get 100% completion the bugged trophies are fixed, so there are no missabled, except the speedrun trophies, but those aren't very hard, you can pause the game and even save & quit so you could for example play alongside a video of someone doing a run to know the best route. It will still take some practice and a few runs, bcs some of the later fights can be difficult, there is room for error, but the timer is still a little tight.

On my second speedrun attempt I only missed it by 5 minutes, bcs I took a risky route and didn't get enough health upgrades so I died in the final area a few times and lost about 15 minutes.

The only reason I don't have the plat rn is because I played the game on PSNow and didn't renew my subscription.

It's not a free plat and the speedrun will take a few attempts, but the game is only a few hours long and just moderatly difficult depending on your experience 

Thanks for the answer man, will be picking this up then.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...