Vern3r0z

Plat difficulty

4 posts in this topic

Can anyone tell me how difficult is the plat in this game? I tried askin some of the people who have it but no one answered. I understood that the game was also bugged with one trophy being unobtainable for some time, so maybe that has affected the plat earners percent?

Ater beating the final boss you can still explore the map and get 100% completion the bugged trophies are fixed, so there are no missabled, except the speedrun trophies, but those aren't very hard, you can pause the game and even save & quit so you could for example play alongside a video of someone doing a run to know the best route. It will still take some practice and a few runs, bcs some of the later fights can be difficult, there is room for error, but the timer is still a little tight.

On my second speedrun attempt I only missed it by 5 minutes, bcs I took a risky route and didn't get enough health upgrades so I died in the final area a few times and lost about 15 minutes.

The only reason I don't have the plat rn is because I played the game on PSNow and didn't renew my subscription.

It's not a free plat and the speedrun will take a few attempts, but the game is only a few hours long and just moderatly difficult depending on your experience 

1 hour ago, Gamogon said:

Ater beating the final boss you can still explore the map and get 100% completion the bugged trophies are fixed, so there are no missabled, except the speedrun trophies, but those aren't very hard, you can pause the game and even save & quit so you could for example play alongside a video of someone doing a run to know the best route. It will still take some practice and a few runs, bcs some of the later fights can be difficult, there is room for error, but the timer is still a little tight.

On my second speedrun attempt I only missed it by 5 minutes, bcs I took a risky route and didn't get enough health upgrades so I died in the final area a few times and lost about 15 minutes.

The only reason I don't have the plat rn is because I played the game on PSNow and didn't renew my subscription.

It's not a free plat and the speedrun will take a few attempts, but the game is only a few hours long and just moderatly difficult depending on your experience 

Thanks for the answer man, will be picking this up then.

Just platted it. Took 2 days of play sessions, maybe 12 hours in total. Difficultywise i would rate this a  5/10 hardest part was the speedrun.