PS3 data to the PS4 issue

pl0000pl

Hello there reader/fellow trophy hunter

iv just downloaded the PS4 version onto my console and I never got the message to transfer my PS3 data over to the PS4. I waited around for a bit and nothing happened, I went off the game and went back onto it and still nothing happened even after waiting a while, Iv gone though the settings and my soldiers profile and everything but it still won’t show up with the message, have they removed this option? Or is there something I’m doing wrong here?

thanks 

8 minutes ago, pl0000pl said:

Hello there reader/fellow trophy hunter

iv just downloaded the PS4 version onto my console and I never got the message to transfer my PS3 data over to the PS4. I waited around for a bit and nothing happened, I went off the game and went back onto it and still nothing happened even after waiting a while, Iv gone though the settings and my soldiers profile and everything but it still won’t show up with the message, have they removed this option? Or is there something I’m doing wrong here?

thanks 

You've played the game before in 2014

The message to transfer your stats only pops up ONCE, and only once. Since you've already played the multiplayer on it back in march of 2014, you already had the popup

You'll have to redo everything from scratch

• Like 1

Just now, SnowxSakura said:

You've played the game before in 2014

The message to transfer your stats only pops up ONCE, and only once. Since you've already played the multiplayer on it back in march of 2014, you already had the popup

You'll have to redo everything from scratch

Blast so thanks to a friend of mine going on my account and playing the game he’s messed this up for me 

anyways thanks for the information