Glitched fish pops 5 trophies

So I was fishing and I hooked a fish. I started to reel it in and 3 trophies pop (catch 50kg worth of fish, catch 50 fish and catch 100 fish). It never emerges from the water and as I look over it is stuck underwater while attached to my fishing rod. So I changed my rod out and cast out again. The exact same thing happened again. Another fish glitched out in the same spot. I restarted the game and, again, cast out. This time, however, I was able to actually catch a fish and it popped 2 more trophies (catch 150kg and 500kg worth of fish). I looked at my logbook and apparently I have caught over 48,000 of one type of fish. This is such a bizarre bug and it seems to have messed my game up as I can't catch any fish now. I have videos if anyone thinks I have hacked. I know not a lot of people have played this but has anyone else experienced this? 

• 1 year later...
On 5/24/2019 at 10:15 AM, Banana_Sausage47 said:

So I was fishing and I hooked a fish. I started to reel it in and 3 trophies pop (catch 50kg worth of fish, catch 50 fish and catch 100 fish). It never emerges from the water and as I look over it is stuck underwater while attached to my fishing rod. So I changed my rod out and cast out again. The exact same thing happened again. Another fish glitched out in the same spot. I restarted the game and, again, cast out. This time, however, I was able to actually catch a fish and it popped 2 more trophies (catch 150kg and 500kg worth of fish). I looked at my logbook and apparently I have caught over 48,000 of one type of fish. This is such a bizarre bug and it seems to have messed my game up as I can't catch any fish now. I have videos if anyone thinks I have hacked. I know not a lot of people have played this but has anyone else experienced this? 

Where abouts did this happen??