How can you force enemies to respawn?

Going for all the misc combat trophies atm and i have cleared all bandit camps loooong ago, so now i have problems finding bandits for HS trophy aswell as pushing them to their deaths with Aard. 

Fast traveling, meditating, restarting game, saving/loading or waiting for hours in real time, neither of those works at all. Bandit camps always remain empty no matter what. Every single video guide i watch they just tell you to run a bit away and meditate but it does no longer work. No idea if CDPR just decided to screw this game up even more with their "balance" patch which ruined alot of stuff in the game.  

So is there a way to actually respawn some enemies in this game or are every single bandit you kill perma dead?

3 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Fast traveling, meditating, restarting game, saving/loading or waiting for hours in real time, neither of those works at all.

I know you said you don't wanna restart the game, but one of the best places to farm for trophies is Devil's Pit, just southeast of Hanged Man's Tree once you reach Velen. Enemies will respawn there infinitely until you loot and grey out the Bandit Camp. There's a lot of high ledges making some trophies easy. Do it on NG+ so you retain all your abilities and play on easy only focusing on main quests until you reach that part. Then you can switch difficulty as desired. There's no requirement for these trophies on any difficulty.

12 minutes ago, Pirelli913 said:

I know you said you don't wanna restart the game, but one of the best places to farm for trophies is Devil's Pit, just southeast of Hanged Man's Tree once you reach Velen. Enemies will respawn there infinitely until you loot and grey out the Bandit Camp. There's a lot of high ledges making some trophies easy. Do it on NG+ so you retain all your abilities and play on easy only focusing on main quests until you reach that part. Then you can switch difficulty as desired. There's no requirement for these trophies on any difficulty.

Ive tried all those option and none respawn enemies. All videos i tried following where at  Devils Pit but no matter what i do the enemy never respawn since i killed them several day ago. 

Not a single bandit camp have had enemies respawn. Thats the issue im currently having. Very hard to find human enemies that are up high so i can push them to their deaths.

But i guess i'll just have to do them in NG+ instead. Spent 3 hours today rebooting, fast traveling & meditating to get bandits to spawn again, but they never did =P