100% with one GunCon controller possible?

Thrintus

Is it possible to start two-player mode with just one gun? Because I got the game second-hand but it only comes with one controller. I don't mind doing the co-op trophies alone, I used to be pretty decent at this in the arcade halls, but I don't really feel like looking for another gun because they're expensive enough as it is.

Edited by Thrintus
There's no platinum for this, changed it to 100%

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

If you want to play coop alone, just use a dualshock as 2nd controller. Set the reload setting for 2nd player to "release" in the controller settings. Like this the 2nd player is always in cover and can't be hit. Just put the dualshock aside and play as 1st player like you would normally. 

If you are about to die with the 1st player (one life left), you can switch to the 2nd player by swapping your gun controller with your dualshock and your reload settings so that the 1st player is always in cover: set his reload setting to "release". Like this you have twice the lives (from both players) to make it through the game. This is especially important for the Ultimate Duo trophy. 

Edited by AiKmAn_MZ
  • Like 3