Map Room Trophy after latest expansion

Letenko

Hello all,

after the latest updated whenever you start a world, you still get an empty map. This one fuctions the same way as before, however when you go to craft a new map it crafts one which seems to be "zoomed in" and the whole map seems to be almost entirely explorer. Since it covers a smaller area I thought this would make the trophy easier so I went ahead, crafted the maps explored the small regions (which took about 20 minutes total)  however when I filled the requirements for the trophy nothing happened. I tried destroying the maps and the item frames, placing them elsewhere and nothing, no trophy at all. Can anybody help me out by telling me what the issue could be? 

Here is the screenshot of the maps:
sPWKx8m.jpg

Ok, so I found out that you have to craft a cartography table to zoom out maps using paper, there are 4 levels of zoom (that's why if you get the first map it says Level 3/4) I am assuming having all 9 maps on Level 3 is sufficient since the first map you get has the same value. If anybode has tested this out, please, let us know. Or if you still have your world that you have created prior to the patch, please pick up one of your maps and let me know what is the level on it.