Time Crisis 4?

I bought Time Crisis 4 to play with my friends and was surprised to see that there were no trophies for it, despite a list existing for it. Turns out I got the retail version from 2007, the one WITH trophies is the one that came with this game. Can anyone tell me if it's included on the disc? If so, I might cop it second-hand for the hell of it, maybe even play Razing Storm on an alt (not gonna work for that plat on my main, lol).

1 minute ago, Lance_87 said:

Yes, it is included in the disc, but it's only the Arcade version, there are no extra modes from the standalone disc.

Thanks! Deadstorm Pirates also seems to be included and since I have a GunCon controller now I might as well buy the remaining two and only games on the PS3 that support it. :P Shame the House of the Dead franchise only supports the PS Move.

5 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

Yeah lol, the GunCon3 only supports 4 games, two of them being... Time Crisis 4 -_-

... And it's not even a good game. ?

I wish they'd release Time Crisis 2 and 3 as a PS2 classic. Never forget the guy from TC2 who smacked you the fuck up with a gigantic missile, on a rapidly moving train, wearing a fancy white vest and sunglasses.