Anyone got any quick tips?

vrtualinsanity

I'm struggling with using 2 super moves solo on 6-6 for the key. Any tips?

Also is there any way to tell if you've done an expert level or not? I've noticed there's three strips when you unlock it but it doesn't look different if you complete it? I've done a bunch but forgot which ones haha.

Trying to get those last trophies before CTR next week!

To get the two ultimates do it on normal difficulty because you will have more time in the race because the cars are slower. And just keep farming the slipstream it will soon fill up. 

For the difficulty it wont have 3 stripes untill you have achieved at leat 1 star on expert difficulty (ie. Top 3 finish). I stripe for normal and 2 for hard

Good luck on the plat. I really enjoyed it and thought it was a really fun game and a good time passer before ctr

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

To get the two ultimates do it on normal difficulty because you will have more time in the race because the cars are slower. And just keep farming the slipstream it will soon fill up. 

For the difficulty it wont have 3 stripes untill you have achieved at leat 1 star on expert difficulty (ie. Top 3 finish). I stripe for normal and 2 for hard

Good luck on the plat. I really enjoyed it and thought it was a really fun game and a good time passer before ctr

Cheers I'll try normal then! Same boat. I was always going to spend this time with Sonic and move to Crash. As they've announced on going events in Crash with changing rewards I'll probably be on that for longer.

• Like 1