Post game question

Are you referring to the prototypes bombs, right? Actually, I previously crafted a 999 quality medicine powder (or medicine base, I don't remember exactly the name) with the three quality traits in a very long loop (something like the distilled water loop in the previous games), then I transferred this one in a 999 quality black supplement. After this you can create more medicine powders/black supplements adding the awakening effects in order to use the 999 quality item in different classes, like plant, mushroom, cloth, etc.

In this way I had no problem with the last hidden pages. ? I used also the 999 quality curries for some of these bombs. :giggle:

• Like 1

Make base Items with the Traits " Ultra Quality, Professional and Quality UP++ " . Medicine Base and Black Supplement are the best choices for the base items to spread 999 quality (awakening Effects let you trade the item category from these two) to all necessary items for the bombs

• Like 1

Yes, I am talking about the bombs. I crafted the 999 lvl medicine base with every possible effect (Plant, poison,etc) and has Ultra Quality, Professional, and Quality Up ++ ....however, I am having issues when I try crafting the Nectar. I have a lvl 999 medicine base x2, a level 200 rainbow puni ball, but when I try the bone it lowers it. Even if I use an alchemy boost. Not sure what I am doing wrong :( Maybe it's the supplement? I don't think I have a lvl 999 black supplement... is that why? I can't find the last two items to go over 200 so when I synthesis it, it's only 972 quality ? I spent four hours trying to find a higher quality ingredients. Please help. Thank you!

Edited by sealightbreeze

Actually I don't remember I needed a 999 quality nectar. :hmm: If you can't manage to create it try with another ingredient. I mean, the black supplement is right, but the other two ingredients are too low, and that's why you can't reach the 999. Maybe you should try to create an item with 999 quality which is in the same category of the bone. For example, I remember I used a lot of 999 quality spices that I crafted for the curries.

Which are the recipes that are giving you trouble? I can check it on my save in order to help you! :highfive:

Edited by Phoenix_argentea

It's the second one on the second part. Forbidden Bomb Prototype Alpha. Combining the highest quality nectar. I made a medicine base with 999 quality and all three (Ultra Quality, Professional, and Quality Up ++) How did you make this one? Is it the supplement? Currently at work, so I can't tell. There are no other items that you can choose. It calls specifically for that bone. Any help is immensely appreciated!  :highfive:

Edited by sealightbreeze

Ok, I'm stupid: I confused the nectar with the forest dew! :facepalm: That's why I thought you didn't need the nectar.

As @sanctusLight said, you can create a 999 philosopher pie for the nectar in the puniball material, which I created with a 999 alchemic yeast and 999 philosopher's curry.

And for the N/A alpha bomb I used also a 999 dunkel curry (elixir category) and a 600 sylph breath (vapors category), which had the ultimate quality (ultra quality x ultimate power: quality +50%!). In the sylph breath I put a high quality zettel with the awakened effect "mystery" (max out the ice element). In this way you should manage to create the 999 bomb. :)

You should also register the 999 bombs, because you need them for the last recipe (N/A gamma bomb), and you don't want to synthetize them over and over again...

• Like 2